Kahala Mall, Health + Safety
Our commitment to creating the safest possible environment and experience for the customers, tenants and employees of Kahala Mall continues to be our priority, along with the health and well-being of the community-at-large.
We continue to closely monitor recommended guidelines from the CDC, the World Health Organization(WHO) and state and local health officials to ensure the actions and standards of operations at Kahala Mall are comprehensive and appropriate.
In March 2020, Kahala Mall implemented enhanced protocols for a high standard of maintenance and sanitation. We continue to evaluate and revise such protocols as circumstances dictate.
- Kahala Mall’s maintenance team increased the frequency of its rigorous cleaning program for sanitation and disinfection of all common areas, including the newly remodeled restrooms, all handrails, escalators, elevators and all Mall directories. Nearly all entrance doors to the Mall are automatic and the frequency of disinfection for any high-touch areas have been increased.
- Automatic hand sanitizer dispensers are available at each Mall entrance.
Preventative measures recommended by the CDC will be in place at Kahala Mall:
- Please stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue then discard it in the trash.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth. When in public, wear a face covering over your nose and mouth.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Maintain 6ft physical distance. Physical distancing markers for the Mall’s common areas and individual merchants have been or will be installed as necessary.
Please comply with all mall signage reminding customers and employees of CDC safety precautions.
Kahala Mall remains open normal business hours. M-Sat. 10AM-9PM, Sun. 10AM-6PM. Merchants may have modified hours for the holidays and we recommend you contact them directly prior to your visit.
We welcome you and look forward to your visit.
Thank you for your support,
~ Kahala Mall Management
For the latest information, visit the following sources:
State of Hawaii Department of Health(DOH) COVID – 19:https://health.hawaii.gov/news/covid-19-updates/
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC):https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
World Health Organization(WHO): https://www.who.int/