Kahala Mall, Health + Safety Information
- After March 25, 2022, Hawaii’s indoor mask requirement will expire.
- Wearing facemasks in the common areas of Kahala Mall will be optional.
- Although emergency rules no longer mandate it, mask requirements for individual merchants may vary. These businesses have the right to create their own rules to ensure safety for their customers and employees, thank you for your cooperation.
- Visit https://governor.hawaii.gov for more information.
The seating area around the “Water-feature Fountain” in Center Court as well as seating in common areas throughout the Center and the outdoor patio fronting Whole Foods Market, are all open and available for all patrons with takeout food/beverages from merchants.
Our commitment to creating the safest possible environment and experience for the customers, tenants and employees of Kahala Mall continues to be our priority, along with the health and well-being of the community-at-large.
We continue to closely monitor recommended guidelines from the CDC and state and local health officials to ensure the actions and standards of operations at Kahala Mall are comprehensive and appropriate.
Kahala Mall’s enhanced protocols for a high standard of maintenance and sanitation is enforced daily. We continue to evaluate and revise such protocols as circumstances dictate.
- Kahala Mall’s maintenance team has an established, rigorous cleaning program for sanitation and disinfection of all common areas, all handrails, escalators, elevators and all Mall directories. Nearly all entrance doors to the Mall are automatic with a high frequency of disinfection for any high-touch areas.
- Automatic hand sanitizer dispensers are always available at each Mall entrance.
Preventative measures recommended by the CDC is in place at Kahala Mall:
- Wear your mask if you feel the need to wear one, especially if you are unvaccinated, elderly, have underlying health conditions, or care for people at high risk of contracting severe Covid. Masks are recommended if you are in a crowded setting.
- As always, please stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
Kahala Mall is open for normal business hours. M-Sat. 10AM-9PM, Sun. 10AM-6PM. Merchants may have modified hours and we recommend you contact them directly prior to your visit.
We welcome you and look forward to your visit.
Thank you for your continued support,
~ Kahala Mall Management
For the latest information, visit the following sources:
State of Hawaii Department of Health(DOH) COVID – 19:https://health.hawaii.gov/news/covid-19-updates/
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC):https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
World Health Organization(WHO): https://www.who.int/